Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello

Hi everyone! I have a question to ask you all. My brother has just left from Alaska for Warhorse last night. Which I believe is in Iraq. I don't really no how many times he has had to go over there. If I had to guess some where around 4-5. This time has really got him upset. He is very depressed. I am so worried about him. Here is a portion of a letter I got today
--- he is depressed, he didn't sound like he was ready for this one. He was always high spirited for the other trips. Anyway we all need to keep him in prayer.
Please everyone if you can send me a card or two to send to him that would be great. I am working on a few for him and for him to send to his family. Anything would be great.
To get my address please e-mail me at robertsmkshk@bellsouth.net
Thank you everyone.

No comments: