Friday, July 25, 2008

For the locals in Orange Park, Middleburg, Fleming Island and other surrounding area's of FL..

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to look at my wonderful hand stamped and hand made cards. As you may know I am a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator. I love to make cards, scrapbook pages, and many other thing's. My tools are always ink, paper, and stamps. I do make things by order. If you ever need invitations, annoucment, birthday cards, Christmas cards, or anything else please give me a call. I also do bulk orders listed below. Cards run anywhere between $2 - $3 a card. I would like to thank you again for looking at my cards.

These prices may vary depending on cards.

10 cards $15
15 cards $23
20 cards $30
30 cards $45


Thank you and have a great day.
Kim Roberts

www.kimroberts.stampinup.net

No comments: